Rules for the use of site information
- The copyright holder of the website www.laspace.ru (next "Website") is a Federal state Unitary Enterprise the enterprise "NPO imS.A. Lavochkin"\w\. (hereinafter referred to as the "Site Owner"), except when another authorship or other source is indicated, all rights are protected by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- The Site Owner has all intellectual rights to the Site, in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and has the right to change and supplement information materials forming The Site, as well as the design of the Site, carries out other the rights belonging to him in relation to the Site.
- Exclusive rights to information materials, logos, software, databases, graphics, audiovisual and design design of the Site (further "Content") belong to the Owner of the Site in some cases, exclusive and other intellectual rights to materials, posted on the Site may belong to other copyright holders, with the consent of which the relevant parts of the Content are posted on the Site
- Site users have the right to freely get acquainted with the Content posted on the Site in open access to the Content by as a general rule , it is provided on an open and gratuitous basis on the basis, except in cases expressly stipulated on the Site, or provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation Federation at the same time, the Site Owner has the right to set restricted or restricted access to certain parts of the Content, in cases permitted by law.
- Users of the Site are not entitled to use the Content in any way, in whole or in part, including reproducing, distributing, report on the air/ by cable, translate, process, practically implement or make available to the public Content without the prior written permission of the Owner The Website and (or) other copyright holders of the specified Content, except permitted cases of free use of Content, defined in p5.1 of these Rules, or directly provided for the current legislation of the Russian Federation. Use of Content without the consent of the Site Owner and others copyright holders and outside the scope of cases permitted by law the free use of information materials can lead to the emergence of civil, administrative or criminal liability and is a violation of the Russian legislation and international law
When using information from the site, the User must
make a link to the owner of the information as a source
information as follows:
- when using information on any material medium (paper, film, etc.) in each case of use "Source: www.laspace.ru ";
- when using information in electronic format (form) make a hyperlink to the main page of the site www.laspace.ru and on the page of the posted material;
- in other cases (printed publications, radio,-TV,-video programs, etc.) make a mention of the owner of the information "FSUE "NPO Ims.ALavochkin".